TOMTM Suite Approach
- Investors: Deciding to invest into a mobile radio network, preparing a bid, supervising the technical choices, and making technical, marketing and financial comparisons when considering different deployment choices
- Vendor & Infrastructure Providers: Creating business plans, showing in real time the technical / economical advantages of a solution, creating budgetary offers, answering RFQs and comparing their solution to their competitors’ technology
- Wireless operators: Creating business plans, Network design and expansion (choice of the best scenario based on economical analysis), introduction of new technology, validating the profitability of the implementation of a new service, comparing offers from different vendors, deciding or not to implement a new technology.
- Holding Companies: Validating annual budget and programs, consolidating several subsidiaries budgets.
TOM TM answers the following goals:
- Get the best estimation of investments
- Get optimum coordination between Marketing, Technical and financial departments
- Provide an offer in concordance with the marketing demand within the respect of engineering rules and business rules imposed
- Provide the relevant technical documents
- Manage the network evolution
- Make time and investment saving
- Clarify the decision level from the implementation level and focus on strategic decisions.
- More particularly, TOM helps in re-dimensioning the network during its life cycle. TOM allows making coverage expansion plan or capacity enhancement plan. Importing the existing network, TOM TM allows the re-dimensioning on the basis of new traffic and new service forecast.