Network Planning & Design
XTel experts have worked on all existing technologies:
Wireless Networks: Our experts are able to work on all the major technologies 2G (GSM,, CDMA, TDMA, ESMR), 2.5G (GPRS, 1XRTT), 3G (WCDMA, EDGE, CDMA2000) ,4G (802.xx, OFDM) and Satellite (GEO, MEO, LEO)
Fixed Networks: Circuits and packet technologies, 3G IP, physical layers design (FO, microwave), interoperability (Optical Multi Service Nodes).
XTel role is more focused on senior level champion but we can as well provide specialists involved in the following activities:
- Needs / constraints evaluation: Traffic evaluation: how much, where, type of traffic and quality required, bandwidth requirement, Client constraints: Schedule, budget, O&M, regulation, Global objectives validation: coverage, resource, Global rollout,
- RF Network Planning & Design: Coverage (including in building), Capacity, Frequency management
- Fixed network Planning & Design: Architecture & Topology, Dimensioning, Engineering
- Implementation Plan
One of the major constraints of the Enterprise network is to find the right blend between the different concepts:
- Outsourcing and buying bandwidth
- Build and manage his own facilities
- VPN concept
XTEl will analyze the existing and future needs and the offering of existing TELCO providers as well as the trend of the industry and will provide the adequate answers.
The rest of the activities are similar to the ones described for the Telecom Market.